The Shark Riddle
The Movie DVD · $9.95
WINNER of Best Children's Film Worldwide, Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival
WINNER of Best Children's Film, Worldwide, International Wildlife Film Festival
WINNER of Best Educational Short, International Family Film Festival
What is the movie about?The Shark Riddle, the second episode in The Riddle Solvers series, is a half-hour shark film for the whole family - featuring HD footage of over 20 shark species. The movie was crafted as a co-production between Sisbro Studios, LLC and the Save Our Seas Foundation. What is the biggest shark in the ocean, and what do its teeth look like? That is the mysterious riddle that The Riddle Solvers must figure out. Join their adventure through the pages of a magical journal to solve this riddle and meet a raucous group of singing sea lions, experience the underwater game show Are You a Shark?, hear a shark lullaby, go to shark camp and discover the powerful and magnificent world of sharks. This charming and hilarious look at the ocean's top predators has received 'two fins up' from sharks everywhere.
Reasons to Watch This Movie
Sharks (need we say more?). Tiny things. A shark lullaby. A magic journal of shark teeth. Blubber lovers. Approved by 9 out of 10 shark dentists. Singing sea lions. Shark camp. Shenanigans. A misinformed seagull. A whale shark opera. More fun than a movie without sharks.
Download Educational Activities and Movie Poster (Free)
Click on the image to the left to download a pdf of The Shark Packet of family-fun and educational activities based on The Shark Riddle. You'll find templates for shark hats, shark bookmarks, shark cupcake toppers and a shark tooth banner. You'll find shark tooth scientific inquiry and food chain exploration ideas. Learn about the shapes of shark teeth and find cool shark science examples. How much can a whale shark eat in a day? Find out! Do shark math, play a shark feeding frenzy game, play a basking shark game and play shark bingo. For educators, there are links to curriculum standards. For families, you have many ingredients for a shark birthday party or shark play date!
Click on the image to the right to download a full color, four page activity poster. Including a fold-your-own fortune teller that looks like a shark mouth!
Make a Free Shark Diving E-Cardhere to visit our shark e-card page, and insert your own face into a diver's mask . . . and you will impress your friends. Choose from three shark cards: great white, hammerhead or basking shark.
Shark Days and Shark Riddle Presentations
Sharks, Sharks and More Sharks
The Shark Riddle features HD footage of about 25 shark species, including the angel shark, basking shark, blacktip reef shark, blue shark, bull shark, caribbean reef shark, epaulette shark, great white shark, horn shark, lemon shark, nurse shark, oceanic whitetip shark, pajama shark, raggedtooth shark, scalloped hammerhead shark, seven-gill shark, shy shark, silky shark, silvertip shark, tiger shark, whale shark and a wobbegong shark
The Shark Riddle Awards Include:
- WINNER OF BEST CHILDREN'S PROGRAM, Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, Jackson, Wyoming
- WINNER OF BEST CHILDREN'S PROGRAM, International Wildlife Film Festival, Missoula, MT
- WINNER OF BEST CREATIVE WORK, Waimea Ocean Film Festival, Waimea, Hawaii
- WINNER BEST EDUCATIONAL SHORT, International Family Film Festival, Hollywood, California
- WINNER OF BEST CHILDREN'S PROGRAM, BLUE Ocean Film Festival, Monterey, CA
The Shark Riddle Screenings Include:
- Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, Jackson, Wyoming
- BLUE Ocean Film Festival, Monterey, CA
- International Wildlife Film Festival, Missoula, MT
- Waimea Ocean Film Festival, Waimea, Hawaii
- International Family Film Festival, Hollywood, California
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival, Nevada City, California
- Woods Hole Film Festival, Woods Hole, Massachusetts
- World Community Film Festival, Canada
- CMS Vatavaran Film Festival, India
- Mountainfilm in Telluride, Colorado
- Sun Valley Film Festival, Sun Valley, ID
- Wildlife Conservation Film Festival
- EcoFocus Film Festival, Athens, Georgia
- Colorado Environmental Film Festival, Golden, Colorado
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Alpena, Michigan
- Hatfield Marine Science Center, Newport, Oregon
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
- Aquarium of the Bay, San Francisco, California
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, Portland, Oregon